The EB-PU2120W is the world's smallest and lightest 20,000 lumens projector.
Features :Brightness: 20000 lumens
Matrix: WUXGA - 1920 x 1200
With 4K enhancement
Source : Laser
Contrast : 2.500.000 : 1
Interchangeable lenses:Compatible lenses:
- Epson ELPLM08 (WUXGA/WXGA: 1.42-2.28)
- Epson ELPLM15 (4:3: 1.62-2.65:1 / 16:9 & 16:10: 1.57-2.56:1)
- Epson ELPLU03S (WUXGA: 0.48-0.57)
- Epson ELPLL08 (5.27 - 7.41)
- Epson ELPLM11 (WUXGA: 3.54-5.41)
- Epson ELPLM10 (WUXGA: 2.42-3.71)
- Epson ELPLW06 (WUXGA: 1.19-1.62)
- Epson ELPLW08 (WUXGA: 0.86-1.21)
- Epson ELPLW05 (WUXGA: 0.77-1.07)
- Epson ELPLU04 (WUXGA: 0.48-0.57)
- Epson ELPLX02 (0.35)
- Epson ELPLX02W (0.35)
The EB-PU2120W projector has many advantages: compactness and lightness, easy installation and configuration, simplified maintenance and excellent image quality. This laser projector has been designed to be installed in large spaces: amphitheaters, live events such as concerts, conference rooms or museums, where it offers high-impact immersive experiences.
In particular, an equivalent white and color brightness of 20,000 lm thanks to 3LCD technology, native WUXGA resolution with 4K enhancement, a laser light source and a native contrast of 2000:1.
Contact us if you want more information about this product or if you want to place an order.