We develop with our partner Tempest a range of sealed, ventilated (and even air-conditioned) boxes to protect video projectors and equipment against bad weather, dust, humidity and temperature variations.
Thanks to these housings, it is possible for us to install equipment and video projectors anywhere outdoors or in hostile environments, without worrying about cold, dust, rain or snow.
Its ventilation system is matched to the projector, allowing it to keep the equipment at an ideal temperature: cool when it's hot, and warm when it's cold, and to prevent condensation from setting in. .
These housings have been designed to be able to adapt to all sizes of projectors on the market, from the smallest (3,000 lumens) to the largest (55,000 lumens): they are made to measure according to the manufacturers' technical drawings and according to the material ventilation optimization diagrams.
Connected 24 hours a day to the electric current, the housing protection performs a constant automatic temperature check and activates the ventilation system both during the day (when the projector is off) and at night (when the projector is on).
The characteristics of these boxes:
- Ultra-strong and lightweight aluminum frame
- Power supply managed by the box with electrical protection
- Digital Enclosure Control (DEC) control system to protect the projector from cold, heat, humidity and mold
- A bespoke design suitable for all projectors, optics and environments
- A fixing system to place the boxes in portrait or landscape format offering an angle between 15° and 55°
- A clear protective coating that minimizes the impact of the sun
- A low-iron, optical-grade tempered glass pane for strength and perfect imaging
- A hydrophobic HEPA filter that prevents dust and insects, accessible from below or inside
- Lockable hinged side doors for easy and secure access
- Power supply and cable passages by cable gland
- Compliance with IP classes and CE standards
Find our full range of waterproof housings in our shop, and do not hesitate to contact us to think about your project together.