The EB-L12000Q is the first native 4K 3LCD projector with 12,000 lumens.
Features :Brightness: 12000 lumens
Matrix: 4K - 3840x2160
Source : Laser
Contrast : 2.500.000 : 1
Interchangeable lenses:Optics provided: Epson ELPLM15 (4:3: 1.62-2.65:1 / 16:9 & 16:10: 1.57-2.56:1)
- Epson ELPLM15 (4:3: 1.62-2.65:1 / 16:9 & 16:10: 1.57-2.56:1)
- Epson ELPLX02 (0.35)
- Epson ELPLW08 (WUXGA: 0.86-1.21)
- Epson ELPLU03S (WUXGA: 0.48-0.57)
- Epson ELPLL08 (5.27 - 7.41)
- Epson ELPLM10 (WUXGA: 2.42-3.71)
- Epson ELPLM11 (WUXGA: 3.54-5.41)
- Epson ELPLU04 (WUXGA: 0.48-0.57)
- Epson ELPLW06 (WUXGA: 1.19-1.62)
The EB-L12000Q projector offers 4K resolution as well as a set of features that integrators and service providers need, such as backward compatibility of optics and interchangeable interface slots. This projector is an important innovation in the laser range, since it is designed to be used for different uses: events, tourist sites, integration in large auditoriums, or educational and professional environments.
Contact us if you want more information about this product or if you want to place an order.